I have several projects currently in motion, hopefully to be completed by Pennsic. The most difficult involved a lot of applique and working with gold cloth. And a lot of me attempting to draw (not one of my skills) a decent-looking pattern for the applique blown up large enough to be what I want. Yes, I’m being deliberately vague here, but I don’t want to give it away/show it off before I get a chance to debut it. 🙂
I hope that it’s at least partly sunny for Opening Ceremonies. If this works, it’s going to be epic and I’d like to have it out in the sun where it can really shine. Hey, Her Majesty said that so long as I’m not actively on fire, I can go nuts and be as Extra as possible.
Why do I do this to myself? (Oh right, because I’m crazy.)
Pennsic Project List:
1. Secret Project and accessories
2. Roman tunics for The Boys (done!)
3. Roman courtesan dress for me (done!)
4. Camp tunic(s) for Thomas
5. Shirt for Remy
6. Light linen gown
7. Blue silk beaded veil (done!)
8. White silk veil and wimple
9. New cuffs and collar for my fencing doublet
10. At least one extra Chinese wig/hairpiece
11. Re-sew Roman garb and extend German cuffs/collar for Skye
12. Nice men’s style short cotehardie, if I get the chance.
One thought on “It still counts if I’m guessing, right?”
That is a lot of stuff to prepare! Meanwhile I can barely manage a T-tunic.